Join The Health Law Partners in a webinar sponsored by The Compliancy Group
When: Tuesday, October 22nd from 2:00 – 3:30 EST
The new HIPAA Omnibus rule becomes/became effective on September 23, 2013. The consequences for violation are significant. Do you know how to handle a HIPAA breach?
This webinar focuses on what you need to do in the event of a HIPAA breach including:
• Mandatory notices to patients
• Notification to governmental agencies
• Getting your own “house in order” as the government will be requesting policies, training logs, etc.
• What to do when social security numbers are disclosed
• Should you get insurance for HIPAA breaches
• Should you offer credit monitoring for impacted patients